South Florida's Top Currency Buyer
Top Prices Paid For Your Old Currency
We are leading buyers of United States Currency. Call or Stop By Today!
Federal Reserve Notes
Any Federal Reserve Bank Notes dated between 1914 & 1934, both large size and small size.
- Series 1914 $5-$100 Large Size Notes
- Series 1918 $500-$10,000 Large Size Notes
- Series 1928 $5-$10,000 Small Size Notes
- Series 1934 $5-$10,000 Small Size Notes
Federal Reserve Bank Notes
Any Federal Reserve Bank Notes (FRBN) Series 1915-1929, both Large and Small Size.
- Large Size, Series 1915-1918 $1-$100 Federal Reserve Bank Notes
- Small Size, Series 1929 $1-$100 Federal Reserve Bank Notes
Legal Tender Notes
Any Legal Tender Notes dated between 1862-1928, both Large & Small Size.
- 1862-1878 $1-$10,000 Large Size Legal Tender Notes
- 1928 $1-$5 Legal Tender Small Size Notes
Any Silver Certificate Dated Between 1886-1934, both Large & Small Size.
- Series 1886-1891 Large Size $1 – $1,000 Silver Certificates
- Series 1928-1934 Small Size $1-$10 Silver Certificates
Any Gold Certificate Dated 1865-1934, both Large & Small Size.
- 1865-1900 Large Size Gold Certificates $10-$10,000 Denominations
- 1928-1934 Small Size Gold Certificates $10-$100,000 Denominations
National Bank Notes
All Large Size & Small Size National Bank Notes, Dated 1865-1935
- All Large Size $1-$1,000 National Bank Notes 1865-1902
- All Small Size $1-$100 National Bank Notes Dated 1929
Any United States Error Notes Of Any Type, Or Denomination.
- Ink Smear
- Printed Fold
- Cutting Errors
- Mismatched Serial Numbers
- Missing 2nd Printing Errors
- Missing 3rd Print (Overprint) Errors
- Inverted Print Errors
- Misaligned Print Errors
- Offset Printing Errors
- Reverse Overprint Errors
- Blank Black Errors
- Double Denomination
Any Obsolete Bank Notes Dated 1782-1866, from any of the 2,711 banks.
- Obsolete Notes Dated 1782-1866
Any Fractional Currency Dated 1862-1876, Of Any Denomination.
- 1st Issue Fractional Currency Dated 1862-1863
- 2nd Issue Fractional Currency Dated 1863-1867
- 3rd Issue Fractional Currency Dated 1864-1869
- 4th Issue Fractional Currency Dated 1869-1875
- 5th Issue Fractional Currency Dated 1874-1876
Any Colonial Currency from any of the 13 Colonies.
- Connecticut Colonial Currency
- Deleware Colonial Currency
- Georgia Colonial Currency
- Maryland Colonial Currency
- Massachusetts Colonial Currency
- New Hampshire Colonial Currency
- New Jersey Colonial Currency
- New York Colonial Currency
- North Carolina Colonial Currency
- Pennsylvania Colonial Currency
- Rhode Island Colonial Currency
- South Carolina Colonial Currency
- Virginia Colonial Currency